Sorcha found this Indigogo for La Noria (2015) and we liked the layout of their pitch.
- First they show their best shot,
- then they talk about who their team is and why you should trust them,
- then they talk about the story and concept,
- then the Indigogo rewards,
- then a sneak peak of La Noria.
Sorcha took the task of writing a script with all the information that we would need for the pitch. I tried to condense this into a shorter version:
We received feedback that we needed to structure the pitch better for the audience and explain why we used so many different styles. With this in mind, Molly and I took what Sorcha had written and re-iterated on this, adding more detail while trying to keep it short. Sorcha and I re-iterated again while recording to make it sound natural when spoken. We also tried to keep the story structure flowing so that each section had a reason to continue to the next.